COMPETITION / DISTRIBUTION / CONSUMPTION
On the strength of several years in Brussels, Amaël Chesneau advises companies in the field of competition and distribution law.
The Firm intervenes in procedures before the Competition authority, the European Commission, the Commission examining sales practices and the French courts.
The Firm assists the companies with the drafting, negotiation or termination of commercial contracts.
The Firm also intervenes in connection with consumer law.
The Firm assists businesses in the following areas:
- Unfair competition and parasitism
- Collusion, abuse of a dominant position
- Abuse of economic dependency
- Term of payment
- Cooperation agreements
- Bonuses, gifts, advertising
- General terms of sale
- Unreasonable clauses
- Commercial contracts (framework contracts, implementation contracts, franchise)