France / air law:
- Aviation noise in France
- ACNUSA vs Airlines : the lack of impartiality of the ACNUSA is confirmed
- ACNUSA & Airlines: very much in the news!
- The airlines win another battle!
- The ACNUSA deprived from its authority to punish airlines
The Firm’s lawyers have recently been involved in the following fields:
- The French law firm Chesneau Fischel, member of the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA), contributed to the writing of a booklet presenting the system of taxes applying to jet fuel. [PDF, 4,4 Mo]
- Assisting growing SMEs : fundraising, share capital increases, restructuring, commercial licensing, creation of subsidiaries in Europe and Middle East
- Pre-purchase inspection of an airbus for an airline operating commercial flights / Sale of jets by an airline operating corporate flights
- Negotiation of a partnership and sub-contracts between an oil group and its business partners
- Assisting companies of the engineering, manufacturing, safety and aviation sectors on labour law issues
- Assisting a Group providing ground handling services on issues relating to safety and security
- Assisting a Group of the temporary work sector in the reorganization of its subsidiaries and the consolidation of its activities
- Commercial disputes / Tax disputes / Labour law disputes / Criminal cases
- Challenging fines decided by the ACNUSA, the Administrative Commission of the Civil Aviation and the Préfet
- The Firm is a member of the Comité Henry Goüin, a committee of companies supporting the Royaumont Foundation’s international center for music and dance artists (95 – Val d’Oise département).
- The Firm is a member of the EBAA (European Business Aviation Association)
- The Firm is a member of the Association des Pays de Roissy