Chesneau Fischel accompanies employers in the management of their company’s human resources and in
their labour relations with the unions and the employee representative institutions.
The lawyers draft the various deeds relating to individual labour relations, with the constant concern for reconciling the company’s economic imperatives and the necessary protection of employees.
Chesneau Fischel also accompanies executives in setting up and consulting employee representative institutions at the time of the company’s milepost developments.
The Firm assists businesses in settling individual and collective disputes and also intervenes before all French courts.
Issues handled by the firm
The Firm’s lawyers are involved with the following issues:
- Drafting of employment contracts (mobility clauses, training-penalty clause, non-competition clause)
- Employment contract termination procedures (dismissal, authorized breach of contract, out-of-court settlement)
- Company restructuring (informing, consulting of employee representative institutions, collective layoffs)
- Takeover of companies experiencing financial difficulties (transfer of employees, termination of collective bargaining agreements)
- Labour disputes
- Social status of executives and optimization of the components of their remuneration (salary, bonuses, allowances, incentives, profit-sharing) with respect to the applicable taxes and welfare contributions