The lawyers at Cabinet Chesneau Fischel handle a broad range of commercial and civil disputes, reflecting
their clients different business activities (petroleum, air transport and aeronautics, publishing, distribution, Internet, environment, metallurgy, automobile, real estate)
So as to cover for the unforeseeability of court disputes and the costs involved, Chesneau Fischel favours the amicable settlement of disputes whenever the circumstances of the case will allow. Thus a substantial proportion of the disputes recently handled have given rise to the signing of a voluntary settlement agreement.
The Firm’s lawyers are also involved in expert appraisals at industrial plants.
Fields of expertise
The Firm assists its clients in disputes relating to the following areas:
- Conservatory measures and enforcement measures (seizures, pledges)
- Sudden breach in established business relations
- Unfair commercial practices, improper practices
- Disputes between shareholders
- Commercial leases and professional leases
- Mediation, negotiation of settlement agreements
- Expert appraisals connected to fault and bad work