AIR TRAFFIC LAW / AIRPORT REGULATIONS
Located at Paris Charles-De-Gaulle Airport, the Firm shares the day-to-day business of players in the air traffic, airport and aeronautical sectors.
Such geographical closeness and familiarity with their clients’ economic environment enable Chesneau Fischel to provide an effective response to their needs.
Amaël Chesneau and Nicolas Fischel have been active for many years for the following players:
- Ground handling service providers (ground handling activities, handling of freight, fuel and oil)
- Airlines (passenger / cargo)
- Airport management entities and public sector authorities
- Aeronautics industry subcontractors
- Airport safety and security companies
Chesneau Fischel is also regularly consulted by French and foreign law firms for their expertise in this sector and for the ties that they have developed with the airport, civil aviation and customs authorities.
The firm is a member of the EBAA (Europen Business Aviation Association) and a member of Liaison Sûreté association.